Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Sticks

So I gave in and peed on another stick tonight. Lubby Hubby doesn't want me to be disappointed if it isn't so, or if it turns out different, so he is trying to play devil's advocate, and telling me not to get my hopes too high etc. I know it's only coz he doesn't want me to get all depressed - he's seen me all the other months when Aunt Flo would come and I would burst into tears.

Anyway, this evening's stick looked darker than this morning's, but other than sore BBs, tiredness and weird mood swings/emotional craziness, which are all ALSO PMS symptoms, I could be expecting Aunt Flo at any minute. Besides, using Fertility Friend ( maybe my temp taking was kinda out of whack this month ), I ovulated late, and all the temps are kinda crazy anyway.


This evening's stick



This month's chart ( click on chart for full size )



No comments: