Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Restless Night

It's one of those nights again, when i go to bed relatively early, and then wake up in the middle of the night ( hubs is still messin' around with Photoshop in the living room ) and I just cannot get back to sleep. I'm not sure if it's because I'm too hot - I fling off the covers and then I get too cold, or if it's because my mind is suddenly in all directions at once, or maybe it's because I'm kinda freaked coz I found a couple of ants in my bed (ugh ) or because I'm smelling smells in my sleep. Also, I had that "sour stomach/acid reflux" feeling comin' on, so I chewed on a few almonds.

I walk out sleepily to the hubs, and he asks if it would help if he came to bed with me. That's sweet, but I really don't know. Just weird restlessness. Maybe I rested TOO much during the day.

Whatever it is, both the hubs and I have to get enough rest coz we have a big day ahead of us. Not only is it Letti Thursday - although we've decided that because of the "schedule", that we'd just go get some take out at the Walmart deli, but more importantly, WE will be having OUR first prenatal visit with the doctor today.

We called up the receptionist yesterday morning to ask what to expect at the first visit, and she was going down the list of things like Pap Smear ( TMI but so important ) etc etc.. but of course, all the hubs and I heard was "and a SONOGRAM".

I've been making him SO paranoid about ectopic pregnancies that he can't wait to make sure the baby is where it's supposed to be, all snuggly wuggly and that both momma and baby are safe.

*sigh* I just love my hubbiness to bits.

No comments: