Friday, August 1, 2008

Confirmation?


One would think I was obsessed with pregnancy tests, and that that'll be all the pictures that there will be on this blog. But I can't help it!!!!

We got a couple of "Answer" Preggo test sticks from Walmart yesterday, and so I tried one today with FMU ( TMI maybe, but what the hey ), and there were 2 lines. Not just 1. Lubby Hubby is still saying "why is it not like a flaming bright line?". I'm like, the lines are different for everyone.. like people are different. Besides, I'm like hardly producing any hormones yet. And he's like "well, what if it's a false positive". And I'm like, if it's a false positive, I'd be very very afraid coz hcg is a tumour marker! But I think he's finally accepting that I probably AM pregnant, but not wanting ME to be too anxious or excited yet, and so we've agreed not to let anyone in on the big "secret" as yet.

I think he's warming up to the idea tho. But it may take till next week before I can convince him to take me to the doctor.

FYI I'm currently at 5 weeks.

How mind blowing is that!?:!???!?!?!

No comments: