Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Food Biorhythm

Okay.. so I THINK I have it figured out. I try to eat something immediately after I wake up ( along with the obligatory first 1/2 of the prenatal Vit ) coz while I can stomach that, it's not too long after that I start feeling like I have the stomach flu.

At dinner time, though, I would be having massive hunger pangs amidst the incessant background queasiness, and will make myself have some dinner along with the other 1/2 of the prenatal vits, and for some miraculous reason, the food stays down!

Today we were at Rosa's for Taco Tuesday with the family. There was a big bruhaha about how I was feeling etc. More people were there than usual, and it was weird to have people asking me about me.

There was a highlight to the day tho.. when the hubs' niece talked to her doctor about our situation and the dr. said that she would have me as a patient, insurance and SSN issues and all! *fingers crossed* We'll have to call back the office tomorrow to talk to them about it.

I spoke to my sister about the little floaty baby on the sidebar and she said that at this point in time, it had our family's WEAK CHIN ! lol

3 comments:

dobbs said...

Glad to hear some food is staying down. Praying that things will work out ok with the doctor. Take care *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Yay for food in that tummy to help the baby grow :) Hope you loose all of this queasiness soon .... never ever fun! I'm starting to miss all of your food posts. And I'm sure David is missing the food! Lots of love, T&O

Skwermy said...

Letti, I am glad that you have found a "method" of eating to help you out - I will keep praying for you - we are trying now as well and you are right, it's an emotional time trying to get pregnant *HUGS*