Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I see Pregnant People

I've got baby on the brain, for sure. Everywhere I go, I see baby bumps. Be it Walmart, Lowe's, at Rosa's for Taco Tuesday, in magazines, in movies, etc.

SO, it wasn't surprising that while I was channel surfing today, I came across "Tori and Dean", and they were doing some all day marathon thing leading up to tonight's season finale.

ANYWAY, I had heard of the series forever, but had never even seen it once, but then I found myself mesmerised ( I'm a sucker for "certain" reality type series - hey, what's the plural for series? serii? ) by the whole thing - maybe coz i was like, "OMG Tori Spelling looks like a female version of her dad" or "Hey, this Dean McDermott guy is pretty cute/hot and he is so adorable with his little baby boy", or maybe it was because of the fact that SHE WAS PREGNANT!

So I was pretty much glued to the tube, watching the lives of Tori & Dean today leading up to the season finale ( I know, I should deal with my OWN life, instead of eaves-watching (??) someone else's..BUT that was the episode where she has her baby girl...... :) Like, AWWWW or WHAT?!

No comments: