Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Comfy Jeans

I kept telling myself it was because the jeans had just been washed and you know how jeans are, that have just come out of the dryer.. they need some "breaking in".

So stubbornly, I wore my by now just a little bit tight pair of jeans to church and man, was I wishing I had on my comfortable drawstring jammies on. I hope that it's just coz my uterus is now going to be the size of a grapefruit by the end of the 7th week, ( from having been the size of a fist for 37 years ) and not because I'm "merely" getting FATTER!

But I am excited at knowing that Jnr. should be developing at a superhuman rates, and he/she already has little recognizable toes and fingers and has knees and elbows! And with a heart that's beating and a brain that's developing...

That sure makes me feel silly about all this fat talk. Bleh.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

WHERE IN THE XXXXX HAVE I BEEN!!!
LETTI! HOW COULD U LET THIS GET PAST ME????
I'M FREAKIN'!
I THINK I'M IN SHOCK!
WOW! I'M SOOOOOOOO EXVCITED I COULD JUMP UP ON MY CHAIR LIKE TOM CRUISE DID ON OPRAH!
Nahhhhh....can't do that.My chair spins too easy!
What the.....?