Saturday, August 2, 2008

Paranoia

I guess I didn't wake up as early as previous days, but then again, I woke up in the middle of the night for over an hour before I went back to bed again. Anyway, today we went to get some crape myrtle cuttings for the city, and then off to Golden Corral for brunch.

Surprisingly enough, I didn't get sick or nauseated there, even though there were like a gazillion smells. Maybe I was just famished or something. Or maybe I'm just a pig.

Then we went off to Lowe's to check something out and ended up buying loads of Lawn Accessories/Decoration on mega sale.

After we had been home for a while, I suddenly realised I didn't have cramps anymore. Nor did I feel nauseated any more. I DID, however, feel weepy and emotional ( not UNprovoked, mind you ) during the drive out from our place, but it almost feels like any other day, other than the sore BBs.

Paranoia sets in. *sigh*

No comments: