Saturday, August 9, 2008

Spilling the Beans

We're gonna call up my mom tonight to tell her the news. ( And get her to keep it to herself - and my dad, of course till we tell the rest of the world, which probably will be end of next week or thereabouts ).

I have been having some nausea on and off - like right before lunch today ( mexican food place ) and right after I had finished making dinner. All of the sudden, I had this wave of UGHness, but no throwing up, thank God.

We tried to call my mom earlier in the evening, but coz it was already about 8:15 am over there, they were probably already at church coz no one answered the phone. So we have to wait till they get home, which will probably be after midnight our time - OR I could wait till in the morning before WE leave for church. I just want my mommy to know.

There hasn't really been like serious nausea, or any hard core symptoms, that I had a moment of "what if i'm NOT pregnant, but merely going through early menopause" etc etc kind of thoughts. I know that's silly, but I just HAD to go pee on another stick to make it all real again.

This time, there was a line that even the HUBS could appreciate. LOL


No comments: