Saturday, November 1, 2008

Feeling Better

I forwent the Claritin D last night and don't feel too worse for wear. I did wake up one time in the night coughing, though. Bleh. Overall, I'm feeling better and hopefully the your daddy will too. Right now, he's all excited waiting for tonight's college football game between the Texas Tech ( his alma mater & ranked #7) Red Raiders and theTexas Longhorns ( #1 at the moment ). I'm sure he'll be more than happy to explain to you all the ins and outs of football when he gets the chance to.

Your Aunt Cindy and I were at Walmart yesterday, doing our usual grocery shopping, and I got you a present! Your very first present, actually, which will come in very handy even as we bring you home from the hospital after delivery. A car seat strap cover ! With cute little puppy doggies!!!


No comments: