Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New "Complaint"

We were at a Christmas concert yesterday, where I was sitting ( and trying to stretch my feet ) for about 2 hours or more, I guess... and when it was time to get up and go home, I was a little stiff, but what struck me was that the bottom of my right foot was hurting with every step. It almost felt as if there was a broken blood vessel on the sole of my foot where the arch was, but when we got home and I took my shoes off, I couldn't see any bruising underneath the skin.



I figured it might be like the foot's equivalent of carpal tunnel syndrome from swelling or something, because I didn't stretch as much as I should have during the concert, nor could i put my feet up during the show, although the hubs did offer his lap for that very reason. So off I marched into the bedroom & lay down, legs raised on a couple of pillows, and surfed the net a little, searching for "foot pain in pregnancy". I was quite surprised that after a couple of hours, I got up to go to the bathroom, and the pain was all gone.

Phew.

No comments: