Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

As we approach the 27th week ( unbelievable ), and you are about 2 pounds, more or less,



the pain in the b*tt seems to have abated, but now I have pain in the right hip when I get up from sitting or have been standing in one position too long and start to move ( like when I'm cooking ). It doesn't radiate or anything, just a stabbing pain in what feels like the right hip joint.

Waning energy. ( psychological? )
At the beginning of the second trimester, I was pretty pumped up doing stuff, having gotten over the morning sickness, but as we approach the 3rd trimester, I feel a little more tired than usual, needing to lay down for a bit in the afternoons.

I decided several nights ago that the "body pillow" was kinda more trouble than it was worth, because it made it hard to move around in bed, being so bulky, and so nowadays, all I use is one of those couch/throw pillows between my knees when I'm in bed, which works amazingly well.

Also, I forgot to call up the OBGYN's clinic today to ask about the results of the O'Sullivan Test I did on Friday. But I'm hoping no news is good news.

No comments: