Sunday, January 18, 2009

Not just a kick or a punch

but an entire body-move!

That's what I felt this morning as I lay in bed for a while after waking up. Usually I feel you kick or punch at an isolated, localized area of my tummy, but this morning, it was like your whole entire body moved from the left side of my tummy to the right. There was this hardness ( I assume it was your back ) which moved gradually from the left to the right. It was weird! But it just goes to show you're growing bigger and stronger!



That also means mummy's getting bigger, which means getting around is getting to be just a little bit more cumbersome. Bleh!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

How adoreable!!
Ohhh I remember that entire body-roll feeling like it was yesterday!
We can hardly wait for you to meet the world lil one!! Aunt Tammi is counting the days!!!
hug-hug

Unknown said...

That's awesome. I am still in awe everytime I watch the babies move in my belly.