Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Artsy and Crafty

Last week I thought it would be fun to have a little bit of "structured" learning play.

I broke into my art supplies, which had been sitting neglected for a few years now, and thought, "Oh well, those are replaceable."


Photobucket


Anyway, you had a blast exploring with the paints, using little cotton swabs as paint brushes.

Photobucket


Of course, being the multitasking toddler that you are, you belted out the ABC song as you worked on your masterpieces..

Photobucket



AND I had to keep a watchful eye on you, not because I was afraid that you would make a horrific mess, but rather because you kept on threatening to EAT the paint. :) I know you wanted a little taste to get to know the paints ( I mean, that's how you use all your sense to explore something new ), but STILL.


Photobucket

Photobucket


At one point, you decided to get 3 cotton swabs together and make a three-fer swirl :)

Photobucket


After we were done, of course, I tried to encourage you to participate in the putting away and cleaning up process. You gotta start em young, I tell ya. ;D

Photobucket


You had lots of fun, and we've been doing some other kinds of crafts, which I'll try to put up ASAP :)

No comments: