Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Stidjawaaah??


Okay, so I'm not the biggest Dino fan out there.  I know the few common dinosaurs that there are, but when you came out of your room after Dino Dan today, this is kinda how the conversation went...

Jaxon: 😄 Hey Mommy, I learnt about a new dinosaur today that I had never known before!

Mommy :😤 Oh wow, what was it?

Jaxon : ( sounds like ) Stidjamolick 😁

Mommy : 😖 What now?

Jaxon : 😊 Stidjamolick

Mommy : 😳 Can you say that again?

Jaxon :  😐 STIDJAMOLICK

Mommy : I'm sorry, little boy, I didn't get that. 😓 Can you repeat that?

Jaxon : 😒   S T I D J A M O L I C K !!

Mommy :  😌 Oh, er, okay.

stygimoloch

 photo StygimolochDTC.jpg

Good Grief, No WONDER I couldn't get it. I have never in my life heard of this creature, what with my limited Dino exposure ( read : Jurassic Park ). GREAT JOB little boy!!!!

No comments: