Tuesday, July 31, 2018

G3 W44

Every week, I still marvel at how much and how wide we read :)


YOU read, really. So much of the time now, we are not able to have our night reading, and you do it on your own time now.


I still try to borrow books that we can read together. I really still enjoy those times.


Oh, and guess who decided to do a selfie after taking photos of the library books.


We continued some experiments on soil and rocks, and did some filtration this time around.


You did your second to last DIY Japanese treat thingy that you got from the Richmond Tans for Christmas,


and we got to meet Jaylen and Braeden, even if briefly, at Sunrise.  I know everyone looks kind of glum in this photo, but I can assure you, there was much smiling that day :)


LOVE YOU to bits :)

No comments: