Friday, October 31, 2008

Nose Bleeds, Sleeplessness and Restless Legs

I haven't been sleeping very well. There is that frequent peeing thing, and now that I have a cold and cough, there's that waking up in the middle of the night and having a serious bout of coughing. Or I could wake up in the middle of the night - usually between 4:30 am and 5:30 am and feeling hunger pangs and am wide awake. What I usually do is go pee, then make myself a hot cup of decaf tea, have a few crackers, watch some early morning TV/ news and am usually drowsy again when I'm done. So off I go to have a preemptive pee and can usually find myself dozing off again.

This week it's been slightly worse because not only am I sick, the hubs has caught the nasty bug from me, and he's also restless at night and waking up with bouts of coughing. Poor baby.

Another thing that has cropped up with this cold that I am having, is not really nosebleeds, but when I blow my nose, sometimes there's some blood together with the "snot", especially from the right nostril. As this is quite scanty, I'm not too worried because of all the blood that's pumping around in me, nosebleeds can be quite common in pregnancy.

Oh, and what's up with this RESTLESS LEGS business?!!?!? It's VERY annoying.

Meanwhile, my babyness, I made our first "baby purchase" ( albeit a small one ) at Walmart today. Will take a picture of it and post tomorrow.

Night night. Oh! And Happy Halloween and Happy Week 17 !!

1 comment:

makuahine said...

oh crud I forgot about nose bleeds!! I am NOT looking forward to that!!