Friday, November 14, 2008

Junior :)

I'm officially outnumbered :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Other things that are happening at the moment

1. Snot with blood almost every time I blow my nose. Not fun
2. Some ankle swelling when I am on my feet too long
3. Any amount of sucking in will not mask my tummy any more
4. Your daddy and I brought you all the way to Vegas, Zion National Park and The Grand Canyon! Your first Road Trip! You were of course, way more convenient to bring along than let's say, if it had been after April next year, but it was a fun fun trip and it was all so much funner (?? ) with you along.

Your daddy is so proud of you and we both love you soooo much!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

An Aries Ox baby is going to be a good baby.

Anonymous said...

congrats on baby boy!now you have to think of nice boy names to choose..

Tamara said...

BOY RIGHT?????????
O WOWWWWWWWW L.
But u gotta go see my post.its not good.
but I'm happy 4 u