Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More strange aches & pains and adjustments

I have been "training" myself to sleep on my left side, and it has so far been pretty good, except I will wake up every few hours feeling kind of achy or sore from sleeping on one side for too long. I think I'm one of those people that sleep with part of their side and part of their tummy, if that makes any sense. Straight up 90 degree sleeping on the side is kinda taking some time to get used to.

Anyway, during one of the times I woke up last night, I had this horrible pain in my right er, nipple. I mean, very isolated nipple pain, on the right side. It lasted about 3 minutes and then thankfully went away. I was going "WTH" and was very glad when it didn't recur.

Hoy.

1 comment:

Frances Clements said...

It is easier (and more comfortable) to sleep fully on your side when you have a belly. I wouldn't worry much about it now.