Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Eat Sleep and Grow

Seems like that's basically what I'm doing these days.

Eating, sleeping and GROWING bigger.

Coincidentally, that's what JUNIOR is doing too, so that kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And speaking of sleeping, I wasn't quite the night owl before ( that's your daddy's department, Junior ), but I probably went to bed at around midnight or so. I've noticed, though, that in the last week, come 9 pm, and I would have a hard time keeping my eyes open. Totally khamazing. Usually, at that point in the night, I'm in bed with my feet propped up, laying on my side, playing some games on the laptop which would be on the nightstand next to the bed.



And I would close my eyes for a second and wake up 3 hours later or something, with the laptop having gone to sleep as well.

No comments: