Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Aches and Twinges 33 Weeks 5 Days

Hmm.. where do I begin?



I suppose with the latest aches. Sometimes parts of my tummy ache.. like the parts where you have an elbow shoved into or a knee pressing against.

And my lower ribs, where your bum is against? Well, THEY ache at the end of the day. Speaking of which, you're growing so big now that I have to sit up real straight most of the time just to get a full breath of air in my lungs. Which does great things for my posture, I guess.

My back aches at the end of the day, and daddy helps by giving me little back rubs. There's also the "groin ache"..

And then there's other aches that are sleep related. Like not being able to turn over to one's other side like a non-pregnant person, renders one immobile until woken up by extreme discomfort or achiness on one side of one's body. Not to mention the painful squished ear syndrome on the aforementioned side.

Also, there's the "wobbling in the car on a bumpy road" discomfort - where your tummy wobbles from side to side and you have to hold it steady. I hear some people get belly button pain, believe it or not.. At least I don't have THAT one.. yet.

But you know what? There's light at the end of the tunnel, and there are worse things to be suffering from, for sure. In fact, I shouldn't even call this suffering. Just a "transition period" with its quirks as well as perks.

AND I had another baby dream. This time it was a breastfeeding dream. I don't remember much about it, though. *sigh* But I remember you seemed so tiny. :)

2 comments:

dobbs said...

Wow only a month plus to go. Hang in there Letti *hugs*

Thao said...

I delivered when I was 33w5d. Sigh. I miss being pregnant. But I love holding my babies. Keep going mama. (aka - badsheep)