Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

Things you do..

  • Kick your legs at the rubber duckies during bath time
  • Bat at hanging toys while seated in your car seat
  • Grasp my fingers or shirt while nursing
  • Give me frantic looks when I put you down on the swing while I try to do something else for a minute
  • Give me shy sleepy smiles when you wake up in a good mood

Things I'm thinking

  • My "luscious" pregnancy hair is coming out.. in clumps. *sigh*
  • I'm torn between wanting you to develop quickly, but at the same time, not wanting you to grow up so fast.
  • A lot of times I am exhausted as I wake up in the morning, after a cramped night ( co-sleeping con ) of being in the same position and hanging on for dear life on my side of the bed while you are spread out in the middle/ my side of the bed.
  • I am getting fatigued from going through the feed/play/getting you to fall asleep cycle that happens every 2 hours or so, interspersed with trying to clean the house, get chores done and make breakfast and dinner. ( Not complaining.. just feeling tired, and I know it's just a phase and it will only get better from here on )

Daddy quote

" I think that now that he's been with us for this amount of time, we'd feel quite lost without him"

No comments: