Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I have Footsies" and "Da boy needz sleepz"

8/15 Saturday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You started grabbing your feet ! Your grandad had been asking over and over if you were doing that yet :) He had gone to Seminole with uncle Lin to celebrate their church's 50th anniversary.

Napped short naps in the car twice. Once to Walmart to meet Cindy, the other to & from George's for his baby shower. Had a short 20 minute nap at home while Cindy made lunch for mommy and daddy.

The Sleep Hump

7:50 to sleep
8:23 wake up crying soothed to sleep by 8:28
8:33 crying soothed to sleep by 8:35
8:44 crying soothed to sleep by 8:46
8:55 crying soothed nursing ( I threw in the towel and nursed ) by 8:58

HOY.


1 comment:

Thao said...

I know how you feel. I can't seem to get either to sleep without nursing.my boobs hurt.