Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A "Before I forget" Post

Something's changed in the way you act when you are having your bottom cleaned during a diaper change.


Photobucket


Used to, you would just lay there and let me go about the diaper changing process. Nowadays, once I've done the first wipe, you would turn over and lay on your left side, as if to show that you didn't really appreciate laying your bottom on cold wet icky wipes or something. :)


Which is fine by me, because that means I don't have to keep holding your ankles and lifting your bottom up. That may have been a piece of cake when you were littler, but now that you are heavier, stronger and sometimes "wriggle"ier, this new on your left side position may actually be a lot better.


Photobucket

Until you are potty trained, that is.

Which is in fact, the subject of another post.... coming real soon. :P

No comments: