Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mash Up

Bad Mummy...

I had some of these photos in the "Jaxon's Blog" folder waiting to be posted, but it took only like A MONTH later to do so. Bleh :)

ANYWAY,

Here's you rediscovering your old toys that were put away for a bit - the Ball Popper, The Block Puzzles and oh yeah, the Playskool walk and ride thingy!

JaxonBlog-001_zps666a0875a


Then here's you in your Pilgrim hat when we were learning all about Thanksgiving and doing our worksheets. I asked you a couple of days ago "What ship did the pilgrims come to America on", and you remember, "MAYFLOWER!!" :)

 P1010563_zps8489d375a

Here's one that you drew the other day. Usually, I leave that part of the worksheet blank or I draw something in for you, but this time I thought I'd let you do the drawing yourself, and you were more than happy to oblige! :)

P1010600_zpscf9700eaa


 Bao Bao Kiss Bye Goodnight Sweet Dreams, Little Boy :)

P1010613_zps1cb6dce8a

No comments: