Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Blast from the Past

I was looking through my "For Jaxon's Blog" folder today, and couldn't believe it when I saw these photos in there, FROM MAY!!!!

Gah.

 photo dbf568c3-a474-4ccc-b845-34cda96984f7_zps138cfbee.jpg

Anyway, for a few months now, you have developed a love for drawing drawing drawing.  I wonder if it has anything to do with my "Draw Something" er, game, or that your Kong Kong and Popo both majored in Art ( and English ) in Teacher's Training College, and your Granny Franny was a wonderful painter :) Genes on both sides expressing themselves like crazy :).

 photo 641d4ce5-4799-427a-bb75-e687a7599459_zpsf3df1bce.jpg
Here are a few pieces of art work from back then, and we have accumulated quite the folder/binder of art work since then.  I make you draw on both sides of the paper just so we don't drown in a sea of your art work, and you have been drawing more and more elaborate things.  You usually center around Angry Birds as the main theme, but incorporating different things that you encounter every day :)

No comments: