Life has been humming along, and you have been growing and growing.
1. You are a pretty slim little boy, but at times you have such a voracious appetite, I go, "Woah, this is a mere taste of what things will be like when you hit the teenage years!"
2. You are still so sweet and loving and kind.
3. You love playing with Fat Cat ( Chow Fatt Cat ), teasing him and like that. You used to whine when he "scratched" you while playing, but now you're pretty fearless with him.
4. You are a complete ham and love telling/listening to jokes. You often make up a bunch. One off the top of my head is,
Q: What do you call an island that is full of desserts.
A: A Desserted Island!
5. You also say the funniest things at times, for a 5 year old.
e.g. "Am I seeing things?", "Mommy, you do the math".
6. You still use the lazy way to call us, like "Mommy" becomes "My" and "Daddy" becomes "Day".
7. You love to pretend to be asleep with your eyes open just a mere slit and ask me if I can see your eyes.