Saturday, June 10, 2017

Grade 2 Week 38 ( May 07 - May 13 )

Yes, I finally added a date to the title.  'Nuff Said.

You were intrigued by the "Jack and the Beanstalk" choose-your-own-adventure, so I got what others I could find at the library for you.

And of course, there's always the staple of Dav Pilkey offerings.

We still keep our horizons open to read new things, though.


Oh, and the two of you tried to fit some parts of your bodies into a huge boot at the library.
Yah.....


This is also the week that we decided to try and take the training wheels off your already-too-small bike.  It didn't work too well though. We need to get a bigger bike for our growing boy.

On the plus side, there was some rain, and with rain, comes Muddy Puddles.
'Nuff Said Part Deux.

I also found a overlooked hard boiled Easter Egg.  I did NOT open it up to see what condition it was in. I had a hunch it might not be to my liking if I did that.

And of course, there were the evening walks with Jasper and Daddy.

How fast you grow, little one.

No comments: