Tuesday, January 23, 2018

G3 W16

Weird School!
 
Christmas!

Diversity and Many-facetedness!




Every Sunday, when we have lunch with Uncle Lin, you are my Biggest Little Helper.
I usually go order the food while you help me fill our 3 cups with water from the Soda Fountain.
Then, by the time the lady is done with my order, you will usually show up to come help me carry some of the food to the table. Then, I would get the utensils, "plates" and napkins.  You will proceed to help me peel the plastic off of the utensils and set the table. Also, when you remember, you will try to get some packets of pepper for Daddy and Uncle Lin.

Super proud of my Biggest Little Helper.




Then, there was the time when daddy cut off the constricting tops of his socks, and you used them as hand warmers.




Library time is always extra special with Cindy around to play games with, that's for sure.





We stopped by the indoor playground at the church near our house, and we never know if there are other kids who will be there for you to play with.




No matter the situation, you always try to make the best of it.




Look at that perfect little boy. :)


No comments: