Friday, July 27, 2018

G3 W41

A Reading We Will Go....


By now, you might have read more books than Daddy and I combined :)


When I was at University ( both times ), I would scour the shelves for books I never had the opportunity to come across as a child.


I am so thankful for our library and all its amenities.


Here's the result from last week's shake-a-rama levels of soil experiment. Pretty Cool.

We learned about Jamestown and Roanoke ( spooky wooooooo ),

up till what caused the Revolution to happen.


We learned about minerals and did experiments on mineral hardness..

And learned about different kinds of rocks.



Whenever there is a computer available at the library, you like to make all sorts of art. You get to save them in the system, so you can come back and pull them up another time!


Oh, and we managed to squeeze in a game of Monopoly Gamer.

No comments: