Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Little Squirmy Worm

You've been quite the active one these couple of days, haven't you? :) I guess you're excited to see the boys' for Letti Thursday today.

That's going to be a tradition where I'll be seriously outnumbered once you're here :)

Already there's Daddy, Grand-daddy Walter and Uncle Lin and pretty soon you'll be adding to all the testosterony-ness of Thursdays :) We should rename it Testosterone Thursday! *grin*




That would be just too cute to see - you in your little bouncy thingy or carrier, with your grandad, daddy and uncle...

And now for some "serious" news, we passed our glucose test !! Yay!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Letti!! I've enjoyed all my pregnancies and children. Embrace motherhood and have fun.

Anonymous said...

Hahah love Cake's face :)