Sunday, September 26, 2010

Should we start thinking about potty training?????

Photobucket

For several months now, you have been trying to get your diapers off. You have often succeeded and would then run around au natural and start peeing on the floor, resulting in mummy chasing after you with a fresh diaper and a roll of paper towels.

I kept telling your dad, "at least it's just pee".



Yesterday, you took your diapers off, and pooped. On the floor.

I told your dad, "at least he wasn't playing with it"



Today, you took your diapers off, pooped, and started examining the aforementioned poo.

I told your dad, "at least he wasn't smearing it all over the place"



Now, I am almost afraid of what tomorrow may bring.
I'll just have to make sure I put your shorts on over your diapers.
Bleh.

2 comments:

valerie said...

A tip I once got from a mother of nine, including a set of twins: duct tape!

Thao said...

Mine are always trying to take their diaper off. I saw a tip to put cloth diapers on backwards. I just put pants or shorts on them. Then D started taking his pants off. These kids are getting smarter every day.