Saturday, January 6, 2018

G3 W12 Do the Boogie

Some days were starting to get colder than others, and so I dug out my winter coat.
Guess who got their hands on it, and decided to have some fun while they were at it.


Those are some pretty cool moves, I would say.





Must. Read. Books.

Recovered Autosave-001



More on the Breakfast Series. And that HAIR.


I mean, SERIOUSLY, THAT HAIR.


Once in a while, you like to bring out an array of toys to watch TV with you, or watch you play Kinect. I mean, look at their attention, all captured and all that.


Also, since we recycle just about all that we can, we thought it might be fun to do a weekly "Recycled Art", which we would keep for a while, and then, er, RECYCLE!




Also, this was the week we attended the dedication ceremony of a park in ACU to honor John and Ruth Stevens.


No comments: