Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hugs are the best Therapy

All these different "good parenting" sources always tell you things you SHOULD or should NOT tell your child, and they often agree that a child needs to be told that he/she is loved every day, and that they are precious etc etc.

Well, a lot of times, I find myself on the receiving end of this wonderfulness.  Every morning you are so delighted to see me, and give me the best hugs all day long.  When those little arms stop hugging me tightly around the neck every day, I don't know what I'll do..

AND you are soooo encouraging.  I mean, just 2 days ago,  we had chili dogs and baked fries for dinner, and you were going, "YUMMMMM, These are the BEST French Fries I have ever had, mommy!!!".

And when we play soccer in the yard, you always tell me, "Good shot!" or "Great Kick!", or something similarly uplifting.

What a blessing you are :)

Continue to be sweet and kind, little boy.  You truly are precious.

No comments: