Sunday, August 5, 2018

G3 W49

I may have to start taking the photos on my own again, but then again, it frees up those few minutes for me to do other things, so I may have to just let it go.


And if I didn't let you take the photos, how then would you sneak in the occasional selfie?


Maybe I can just give you a few pointers and it'll all be as right as rain.


You might think that we left all the Science Experiments towards the end of the year, but honestly, that's when they all seemed to crop up.




I'm just glad I started accumulating various and sundry stuff from Amazon a while back.


Ah, Kitchen Science.
It Rules.


You were quite impressed.


Unlike what appears to be your demeanor here, as we played the Gold Rush Game :P, what with the apparent stink eye and all. :D

No comments: