Tuesday, March 26, 2019

G4 W32 Someone's down with some stomach flu


You have been complaining that your stomach was hurting since morning, and when you were hardly eating anything, THAT was unusual.

I gave you some Tylenol, and in the night, you had an some diarrhoea.  Daddy had put a bucket next to your bed, just in case you felt extra bad.

You came to wake me up in the night to tell me you had thrown up, and the bucket had caught MOST of it.   You changed into fresh PJs while I tried to clean the area as best as I could before calling you to come back to bed.

You didn't throw up again that night, but felt only a little bit better the next day.  We had another day off school, and you rested and chilled.

The day after that, though, you were back to being your boisterous self.

Thank God!

No comments: