Monday, February 28, 2022

Finally, a Haircut!

I have been dying to give you a haircut for the longest time now, but you and your Daddy seem to be quite content to let the massiveness of hair on your head continue to grow.

So, I was quite taken aback when I broached the subject again and you nonchalantly agreed to have a trim!


I whipped out the Handy Dandy Hair-Catching-Pop-Up-Contraption and snipped away to my heart's content.  As your locks fell into the little tray thingy, my heart felt lighter and lighter. 


Of course, I could never give you a really close / buzz type cut, making sure that there was still plenty to keep Daddy happy :)

p/s : I wonder, when/if you look back at this in a decade or two's time, would you remember which movie you asked to watch?

Hint #1 : Speedy Non-Rodent
Hint #2 : A Sequel is coming out soon, and you hope to review the first movie before we catch the second one.

No comments: