Thursday, August 14, 2008

Involuntary body changes

Nowadays, when i happen to pass gas ( i'll call it TOOT from now on), the hubs will give me a look and i'll go, "blame it on the pregnancy", and he'll roll his eyes.

Or I would forget something really obvious or say something silly, like last night I was making chicken burgers for dinner, and trying to tell him that it was breast meat patty and not like ground up chicken lips and feet, and I turn to him and say, "Well, it's made up of chicken breast milk". He does a double take, like, "EH!?" and I finally realise what I said, and go "It's all these pregnancy hormones, I tell you!" And he's like, "Uh huh, blame your feather brainedness on the poor baby". Hehehe

AND I've started BURPING like crazy since a couple of days ago. Bah. What's up with that?!

No comments: