Thursday, August 7, 2008

I have a doctor now?

It's a long story, but after getting Hubs to be on the phone with the receptionist from the OBGYN office regarding some, er, issues, we finally have a booking visit for the end of August. But even that was so stressful due to the "issues", I started crying all over the place again.

Plus I'm like, I'll be freakin' 9 weeks by then! My mind was reeling from too many what ifs, but at least we got the ball rolling. We've also hopefully got some solution on the insurance front.

Today was dinner with the boys - FIL & BIL and Hubs. After dinner, and da boyz were hanging out in the garage, FIL smiles and whispers conspiratorially, "How are you feeling?" It felt sooo good to have someone else in on the whole thing that it seriously made me wanna hug the heck outta my FIL. Then he tells me he is praying for me, and that makes my spirit just wanna take off, and start bawling at the same time. *smiles*

But it doesn't take long before I start worrying again, about every little thing. Being pregnant turns you into a paranoid worry wort. Seriously. One moment I'm worried about having cramps, the next I'm worried that I'm NOT having cramps. This morning, I woke up and wondered WHY my BBs weren't sore anymore, and that scared the **** outta me. Later that morning, the familiar achy - ness came back to them, and I never thought I would be THAT relieved to have aching BBs. Then I read all this stuff about ectopic pregnancy occuring more often in older mothers ( i'm up there late with this baby business ), and I totally freak out, and become obsessive about checking the TP each time I go to the bathroom ( which is more and more often now, I think ) to see if I'm suddenly bleeding.

Arghh. No one said being a parent to even an embryo was easy.

*mental note to self - CALM THE F*** DOWN AND ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY!*

No comments: