Sunday, August 10, 2008

Low Sugar Sickness?

I don't think I've started getting much "morning" sickness per se ( besides, it's all-day-long sickness ), but yesterday and today, I've been feeling kinda queasy around meal times/ cooking times. Today, I felt so nauseated right before dinner, I thought I would not be able to eat anything. BUT, I made myself eat something, and felt much better after taking a few bites. But then AFTER dinner, I started feeling queasy again. Bah.

It really sucked to feel queasy. And I believe this is only the beginning.

It's mind boggling, but I'm actually halfway towards the end of the first Trimester! How surreal is that?!

We told my mom & father yesterday. My mom's reaction? She screamed "HALLELUJAH, PRAISE THE LORD!!" at the top of her lungs :)

No comments: