Monday, August 4, 2008

Twinges and Odd sensations

When I told Lubby Hubby yesterday, that I felt pukey, he was like, ''Are you sure it isn't psychological?"

I wanted to smack him and tell him the pain he felt was psychological.

Bleh.

Also, I've developed this heightened sense of every twinge, itch, pull, flutter, whatEVAH, that's going on in the tummy and er, lower, regions.

I've gotten the cramps again on and off yesterday and today, but just about everything I've been reading tells me that it is either implantation or your uterus getting signals from the hormones that it's gonna have to start getting its act together to start expanding.

Mowed part of the lawn. Didn't really "exert" myself. I figured I could do some weeding and mowing - just a little bit - every day. Besides, the window when it isn't sickeningly hot outside is so small.

I just thought of something. Since I'm like an incubator for this little one, and there will be all that extra blood flow and heat generated during pregnancies, maybe I won't feel so cold this winter :)

But then again, it could just be gas.

No comments: