Tuesday, June 5, 2018

G3 W35

See all those purple stickers? That means we have had to borrow them from other libraries that are out of town, or even out of state. Pretty wild.


I have been relying on the net and its "infinite" sources for our school, but I thought I would go back to good ol' fashioned reference books for a bit - only because having something tangible is always just a little bit of a sweeter experience at times.




You had one of your "I need to make a Stik Bot animation" creative bursts the other day, but not only that, you wanted to create a comic strip.  You took the pictures, I put in the captions and speech bubbles, and ( although I don't have the final product on here ) voila, instant Comix by Jaxon.



7/23/2018 Update!!! I found the final product!


School - lots of digitalismz.


Ah, and you borrowed my phone the other day to make An Angry Bird Short Movie, which you hadn't in a while, and which I was glad you did.


Here is your latest Minecraft Plushie acquisition - The Pig.  It didn't have a tag on it at Walmart, and so the cashier just quoted a price, and I said, "sure"... only because I was thinking we were getting a pretty good deal.

MWAHAHAHAH.


One of your Assignments during school was to make a brochure about a National Park you had to research and report on.



We continued our work in Science where this time, we were looking at the effects of having a Waxy Coat, like Cactus Plants do, in helping to prevent water loss.



We went outside to put our Test Subject and the Control out in the sun, and thought that the flowers were to beautiful not to get a photo op in.


Whenever we bring you to the playground at Church, you oftentimes play with different kids each time, but it makes no difference to you. You can play with ANYONE.  :)

No comments: