Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Happy 12th Birthday, "Little Boy"!

You're not so little anymore though...you're actually taller than I am now. I suspect I may have to let that term of endearment go very soon. :((((

You have also grown to be such a sweet, kind and funny young man.  It would seem you do not have a single malicious bone in your body. 

You wanted a Minecraft Cake, and I wasn't all too creative this time, and cheated some, using your little figurines :)  You still thought it was great, nevertheless.


Let's see.. we got you Minecraft proper on the PC, a few Roblox gift cards, a Kanoodle game, some Chapteh to kick around with me, and a pair of "assisted" chopsticks to replace the old Pororo one that had broken some time back. :)

Happy Birthday, our dearest boy. We truly love you with all our being.

No comments: