Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Like as if I'm not enough of a CryBaby

Today we thought we were going to call Steph's doctor to make an appointment. Uh hu.

First off, we found the form that we were supposed to fill up to get me on Lubby Hubby's insurance. So we look through it and find out the reason why we didn't send it in to begin with. I need some sort of ID. So then we call the immigration lawyer's office. And the guy in charge of our case is NOT in, naturally. AND he doesn't call us back.

So I start bawling all over again. I vaguely remember why I started crying - it was like a kind of helpless feeling mixed together with panic over money etc, but really, I can cry at the drop of a hat these days. And it freaks the hubby out, and he gets this frantic look on his face.

Good Grief.

Meanwhile, in the middle of all this turmoil, (and i'm sure this happens to the Hubs) - I'm wondering what Halloween costumes will make the kid look seriously beyond cute. And the kid is still this tadpole looking thing, the size of a grain of rice, at 5+ weeks!



It'll be time for a new 3D pic in a couple of days, though. *silent scream*

No comments: